|If you can be bothered to watch this full slideshow you'll notice the oldest artwork has a noticeable decrease in quality, I've been doing Elder Scrolls artwork for a long time, so that's why.|
Commissions are open!
Please contact me directly by note and read this carefully if interested.
- Fully rendered, no lines, full colour portrait or bust against plain background.
£25, $40, 3200 dA points
- Semi rendered, with lines, full colour portrait or bust against plain background.
£15, $23, 1800 dA points
- Flat coloured, with lines, full colour portrait or bust against plain background.
£10, $15, 1200 dA points
- Lineart, no colour, portrait or bust against background colour of your choice
£5, $7.50, 600 dA points
Other Digital (e.g. full body or portrait with background):
- Contact me directly via deviantArt note. Payment by by PayPal only for other commissions.
- Full body human/humanoid on dark or light background, all painted with coffee, onto cartridge paper.
£15.50, $25, 2000 dA points
ELDER SCROLLS COMMISSIONS RECEIVE 100 POINT DISCOUNT!
($1.25 discount, £0.80 discount)
(Just ask after commission for 100 points back)
For additional characters add half the price of original on top.
E.g. With lineart a portrait with an additional character +300 points or £2.50 or $3.75.
Full payment required beforehand.
For examples of all of these see pricing list (below)
- How do pay? PayPal (note me for information) or the DeviantArt point system. There's a commission widget on my page.
- What am I purchasing? Digital painting saved as jpeg.
- How do I get my commission? It will be uploaded to deviantArt unless otherwise requested.
- When do I get it? Times will vary. It should be within a week, depending on how many other commissions are being completed. You'll be kept up to date.
- Can I reupload to dA? No. Sorry, just link to my page, it can be used as an icon, ID etc (see rules).
- What can I do with it? Whatever you like, it's yours. (There are a few exceptions to protect me as an artist, see below.)
- Will mine be accepted? YES! (Probably.)
- Do not claim as your own work.
- Do not remove my signature.
- I reserve the right to decline any and all commission requests.
- If reuploaded please state it's a commission and link back to me.
- Do not sell the artwork on.
Any request is applicable as long as it follows deviantArt's terms of service and the law. But, I reserve the right to decline any and all commission requests.
- I require either a detailed description or some reference image(s).
- The less information I'm given, the more creative freedom I will have.
For best results (and to avoid further questioning) tell me:
- What type of commission you want.
- Your character's: Name, Age, gender, hair colour, race, eye colour, build, necessary characteristics, what video game/film/book/other universe they're from and any extra notes.
- Semi rendered
- Oberon, 175, male, ash blond, High Elf (golde skin), gold iris against black, medium build, freckles and left ear pierced near tip, from the Elder Scrolls universe, he is a mega sexy Vampire Lord!!
- Here's some reference images fav.me/d5cj9m3 fav.me/d5wub03
Please ask any and all questions here in the comments. I'm happy to answer them.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to working with some of you in the future!!